Tuesday 3 December 2013

in indian summer

 photo MARCIE-ROUND-SMALL-SATCHEL-CALFSKIN_zpse6c98e0e.jpg
Source: Chloé

I know I was toying with the idea of buying the Chloé 'Marcie' mini shoulder bag for a while. Tote or satchel? Tote or satchel? Choosing the colour was going to be the next hardest task considering I'm so indecisive when presented with too many pretty shades to pick from (this happens to me at the gelato stand too). It won't seem real enough until I receive it in my hands, so for now let's just say...

I may or may not have gotten it.

*wink wink*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Color is so energetic!

Hélène Heath said...

Ooooh amazing choice, this bag is everything!

And to answer your question: that was a Chloé bag in my latest friday inspo post (good eye!) and the model is the Baylee. Hope that helps. xx