Thursday 3 March 2011

Paul Smith RTW F/W 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Source: becauseimaddicted

This is probably how I look at school 80% of the time, nerd glasses and all (except for the ties, vests and no-bra thing). I don't know why but I seem to favour more of a boyish look because all I care about is comfort when I'm sitting in a chair all day and most of my mannish looking stuff tends to be on the loose-fitting, slouchy and soft side. However when I happen to wake up on the right side of the bed, sun shining, I will put on a pair of heels sacrificing my poor toes because the sunshine reminds me of the fact that I am actually a girl, a blogger and a fashioneeeeesta, darn it.

No comments: